Card works like a check, only easier. It can be used anywhere MasterCard
is accepted. Purchases made with your Community First Bank debit card
are deducted directly from your checking account. Your debit card
also provides Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) access. With your debit
card and Personal Identification Number (PIN), you can withdraw cash
at any ATM displaying the Pulse or Cirrus logo. Click here to find Community First Bank ATM’s or here to find an ATM Access statewide selective surcharge automated teller machine (ATM) administered by the Community Bankers of Wisconsin.
Debit Card has a daily purchase limit of $1,000.00 and daily ATM withdrawal limit of $300.00 unless higher limits are requested in advance.
Some of the specifics that apply to debit cards include:
- No Annual Fee
- $2.00 per ATM transaction (four free monthly)
(Waived at Community First
- No transaction fee for debit card purchase transactions (Signature based)
- $10.00 per PIN replacement
- $10.00 per card replacement
- $10.00 Lost Card Reporting (No Replacement)
- $20.00 Lost Card Reporting (With Replacement)
- Foreign Transaction Fee 1% of transaction amount
- Currency Conversion Fee 1% of transaction amount
If card is lost or stolen please call 866-546-8273.