Card works like a check, only easier. It can be used anywhere MasterCard
is accepted. Purchases made with your Community First Bank check card
are deducted directly from your checking account. Your check card
also provides Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) access. With your check
card and Personal Identification Number (PIN), you can withdraw cash
at any ATM displaying the Pulse or Cirrus logo.
Check Card has a daily purchase limit of $1,000.00 and daily ATM withdrawal limit of $300.00 unless higher limits are requested in advance.
Some of the specifics that apply to check cards include:
- No Annual Fee
- $ 1.25 per ATM transaction (four free monthly)
(Waived at Community First
- No transaction fee for check card purchase transactions (Signature based)
- $10.00 per PIN replacement
- $10.00 per card replacement
- $10.00 Lost Card Reporting (No Replacement)
- $20.00 Lost Card Reporting (With Replacement)
- Foreign Transaction Fee 1% of transaction amount
- Currency Conversion Fee 1% of transaction amount
If card is lost or stolen please call 866-546-8273.